.

.

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Saturday Night at the Movies 2/11/17!

Who cares what picture we see?


Natalie Schaefer wasn't planning on it - but I still feel she would have...so this will be the pick from the depths of the VHS section of the video vault...










One of the funnier trends in movies of the late 90's was the plethora of movies with the words "Beverly Hills," "Ninja," or "Academy."


Yes, eventually we certainly had Beverly Hills Ninja AND Ninja Academy. Nobody saw fit to grace us with Beverly Hills Academy OR Beverly Hills Ninja Academy.


But I digress.


First off - scan that poster - is there a replacement director's name kind of taped on? Well, in any case, it's a fun cast in a big pile of late 80's nostalgia led by a five-years-older Ralphie from A Christmas Story. I have it in a sweet VHS cassette and we could be firing up the old combo VCR/Blu-Ray player st any time - even this very evening if you'd like to come check it out with me.








Until next post, you can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

2 comments:

  1. Hurm, I am itching to see some comedies lately. Is this good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen it yet - but it is a heck of a cast!

      Delete